Sunday, March 17, 2013

Class News For March 18-22



Mrs. Radon's Class News
March 18, 2013
Classroom Blog
I learned so many things at the conference I attended in Palm Springs. It focused on how to use technology in the classroom; so naturally, I've started a blog, (sarahradon.blogspot.com). I'll post weekly to inform you of what we've been up to in kindergarten. Since I also teach 4th grade with Mr. Glass, I'll use the blog for that class as well. On top of starting a blog, I've also created a Twitter feed! If you have a Twitter account, you can follow me @MrsRadon (twitter.com/mrsradon). You do not need a Twitter account to view my Twitter posts. With that being said, this will be my last "hard copy" Class News. I'm going to save a lot of paper!
Baby Chicks
Today is Day 20 of "Chick Watch 2013"! They're scheduled to begin hatching tomorrow. I'll try to post pictures on the blog this week.
Ambulance Visit
The ambulance service is scheduled to visit us Friday. Thank you Mrs. Vijverberg for organizing another event!

3rd Quarter Report Cards
The 3rd quarter ended last Friday. Report cards will be sent home at the beginning of next week. If you would like to meet and discuss your child's report card, please contact me so we can schedule a conference.
English Language Arts (ELA)
This week we will review Sammy Seal, Hattie Horse, and Fifi Fish. We will also review the sight words the and said.  
Sounds Learned: /s/, /m/, /r/, /t/, /b/, /n/, /h/, /a/ (short), /v/, /p/, /g/, /f/, /l/, /i/ (short), /k/, /kw/ (sound for q), /d/, /z/, /o/ (short), /ks/ 
Sight Words Learned: I, see, my, like, a, and, to, is, go, here, for, said, the

Important Dates
Ambulance Visit: March 22
Spring Break: March 29-April 5 (No School)    

No comments:

Post a Comment